Thursday, January 31, 2008

Retro Ads

My buddy Aaron Benmark just alerted me to these fantastic videos featured on www.cracked.com:



This could be useful on my floor. Not that I'm worried; I'm just saying it's never bad to have protection from the kind of appalling criminal who dares to climb through your second-story window wearing a classic thief mask.



Here's another classic. Like I told my friend, this is not a joke. Folger's Coffee has saved hundreds of marriages just in my experience. Adding in a pun makes a potent combo.



The coup de grace. Fred Flintstone is the coolest cartoon character extinct. He drives a car with extremely low gas-mileage, he's a hard-working blue-collar type, and he even smokes Winstons. Minus the cigarettes, the Flintstone life is how we ALL could live if we were only as environmentally conscious as Al Gore!