Monday, May 5, 2008

Blogging WILL Be Back!

Hey all. I know I've been lax lately, but hey...I'm busy! I carried the College of Arts and Letters banner at convocation at the Breslin Center on Friday then checked out and left to visit some very dear relatives in Spring Arbor around 9:30 PM. Saturday, we made it back to East Lansing and I went to the Classical Studies graduate reception at 10:00 AM, then I graduated at 1:00 in the MSU Auditorium. On Sunday I began a major organization project in my old room at my parents house in Newaygo--where I shall summer, once again--and didn't manage to finish. Today, I am in Madison Heights, visiting my girlfriend and her family before she leaves for Ecuador to study at the University of St. Francis in Quito. This is why blogging has been down, and will continue to be so for the next few days.

However--and this is a veritable promise--I shall return. Stay tuned.