Friday, November 7, 2008

The Blog Is Go...Again...

So, I figured I'd pretty much just post every once in a while once I began grad school, but then certain events transpired. 1) I became lazy. 2) Elections/debacles. 3) I realized that if I reserve all my time for school work and commit to little else, I'll commit most of my time to nonsense (read: funny YouTube videos and audio clips from radio sports shows). So I'm going to try to make sure I'm posting here at LEAST once a day. With that, some good stuff:

A new blogger! And one I've personally convinced to start blogging, so you should trust him. Or at least give him a chance, if it turns out you actually hate this blog. He gives me some pretty ridiculously undeserved praise--always a plus--and, more importantly, he exhibits in his thought that rare alliance of erudition, intelligence, and inexhaustible decency...in all matters not relating to college sports. Anyway, check The Shadow-Liner out!

Also, the immensely talented Chattering Chippewa (that's my sister) has her literary blog up and running, here. Check it out, check it out, check it out, check it out...