Friday, December 19, 2008

Saturday Afternoon LiveChat (And New HaloScan Commenting)

Because I can.

I just figured out how to host a LiveChat on my blog, and in celebration I shall host a LiveChat tomorrow, Saturday, December 20, from 2-3 PM.

How it works: The LiveChat box will be on my latest blog post. Click on it, enter a username, and start chatting. As moderator, I will have the option to allow or disallow comments before they appear in the box. (Considering the small number of people who will likely participate, there is little chance of comments being disallowed, unless someone I do not know begins posting hateful or offensive speech. Host your own LiveChat if you're interested in that sort of thing.) Leave comments if you have ideas for discussion topics. Already on the agenda: the auto industry and the Michigan economy, the future of conservatism.

ALSO...this reminds me. Do not be alarmed by the new HaloScan commenting system. It's easier for me, easier for you, and nice-looking. Just do what it says, and no harm will come to you.