Thursday, March 6, 2008

Back In Blog!

Now again delivering the worst-quality puns to you, my devoted readers, if any!

Yes, dear friends, my Spring Break is, for all practical purposes, over. New experiences: Buying myself a bottle of $3 chardonnay/pinot grigiot and catching the end of a movie starring Zach Braff. (Verdicts: 1) I could get used to it, but I think next time I'll try red wine. 2) J.D.? In a movie? I don't buy it.) Same old experiences? Watching Scrubs on TiVo. Watching Futurama on TiVo. Playing video games for several hours. Watching Monty Python's Flying Circus on DVD. Watching House on TiVo. Drinking too much caffeinated coffee, then experiencing withdrawal after going back to MSU.

Oh, oh! I also got to watch Bender's Big Score, the first of four straight-to-DVD movies from the world of Futurama, which will each become four TV episodes on Comedy Central later on. It was...ehhh. Not as good as the original series, but relatively satisfying. My hope is that this comeback will spawn a continuation of the series as individual, half-hour episodes, honestly, so if that can happen I don't need the movies to be huge hits.