Friday, March 28, 2008

Non Scribo Hodie...

No blogging today (obviously), because I took a campus visit to the Classics Department at U-M; had a really good time, all the faculty members and other grad students were really friendly and helpful, and they treated us to a pretty nice lunch at the University Club in the Michigan Student Union. I'm definitely looking forward to going there after seeing what's awaiting me. And everyone wears their Maize and Blue! I'll be right at home...finally, hehe.

And as we speak, Michigan and Niagara are 0-0 after one period in Albany, though Michigan will have a man advantage for about the first minute of the second. Also, Clarkson has upset St. Cloud State, so that's the team we'll be facing if we manage to beat the CHA champs. Last I heard, Notre Dame was, insanely, leading New Hampshire 4-2 in the second period. (FOUR GOALS for Notre Dame? They probably won't score again for their next three games!)