Monday, March 10, 2008

Wandering No More? Part Deux: Almost Home

I received the University of Michigan's letter today describing financial aid, and I'll just say that I'm getting much, much closer to being a Wolverine in respect to the criterion that hopelessly outnumbered Spartan fans insist upon: actually being enrolled there!

And you know what? I deserve this, solely on the basis of the fact that I know all the words to the U-M Alma Mater, "The Yellow and the Blue."

The Norsemen believed that fallen warriors proceeded to Valhalla, the feast-hall of heroes. Well, I certainly have been a warrior, and graduating from Michigan State is a fate as close to death as I can think of. (Just kidding; no worries.) But seriously, have you BEEN to Ann Arbor on game days? Whew...brings tears of joy to the eyes...